Jeffrey D. Zesiger MS, CFP®
Jeff has been advising clients in the financial industry for over 25 years and is passionate about helping physicians and their families achieve their dreams through proper management of their financial resources. He has a deep passion for studying the areas of Financial Planning, Behavioral Finance, and Investment Markets. Before joining UMAFS, he worked with Charles Schwab & Co., Goldman Sachs & Co., and Fidelity Investments.
During his free time, Jeff enjoys being outdoors, riding motorcycles, restoring muscle cars, and traveling with his wife and five children.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Master Planner Advanced Studies ℠
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist ℠
- FINRA Series 66 Securities license
- Utah Life/Health Insurance licenses
- College for Financial Planning, M.S. Personal Financial Planning
- Westminster College, B.A.
- Salt Lake Estate Planning Council
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Advisor Research Forum – Financial Planning Magazine
- Wealthmanagement.com – RIA panelist