Jeffrey D. Zesiger MS, CFP®
Jeff has been advising clients in the financial industry for over 20 years and is passionate about helping physicians and their families achieve their dreams through proper management of their financial resources. He has a deep passion for studying the areas of Financial Planning, Behavioral Finance, and Investment Markets.
During his free time, Jeff enjoys being outdoors, riding motorcycles, restoring muscle cars and traveling with his wife and five children.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Master Planner Advanced Studies SM
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist SM
- FINRA Series 66 Securities license
- Utah Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Westminster College, B.A. Communications
- College for Financial Planning, M.S. Personal Financial Planning
- Salt Lake Estate Planning Council
- Financial Planning Association Member
- Advisor Research Forum – Financial Planning Magazine
- Wealthemanagement.com – RIA panelist