Eric A. Halvorsen MBA, CFP®, CIMA®
Eric has worked with national and international financial institutions in investment advisory, brokerage, and retirement planning capacities. He joined UMAFS in 2013. Eric approaches every interaction with a sincere interest in people. He utilizes his experience and knowledge to offer comprehensive financial planning and investment management solutions; his recommendations consider risk tolerance, income and liquidity needs, and associated tax consequences. Eric spends a portion of his time focused on the firms' operational efficiencies primarily revolving around trading and performance reporting technology.
Eric’s greatest joy comes from being with his wife and four children. It is not uncommon to find them enjoying the Utah outdoors together.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® designee
- FINRA Series 66 Securities license
- Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Yale School of Management, Executive Education – Investment Management Theory & Practice, A CIMA® Certification Registered Education Program
- Utah State University, M.S. Business Administration
- Boston University, Executive Education – Certificate of Financial Planning
- Brigham Young University, B.S. Business Management (emphasis in Corporate Finance)
- Financial Planning Association Member