Chad E. Kelley CFP®
Chad has worked at UMA Financial Services since 2012 helping physicians with their financial needs. He is passionate about getting to know clients, learning their story, then helping them build a roadmap to meet their financial goals. Chad works with physicians from residency to retirement and has a unique insight into many of the challenges physicians face. Chad’s expertise includes debt reduction, insurance, investment management, and comprehensive planning.
Chad and his wife have two sons and love to be in the outdoors recreating. In Chad’s leisure time he can often be found on the river fly fishing.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- FINRA Series 65 Securities license
- Utah Life/Health Insurance licenses
- Utah State University, B.S. Dual Degree Finance and Economics
- Financial Planning Association Member