UMA Financial Services, Inc., an investment advisory firm, is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of its clients. We do collect nonpublic personal information to open and administer your accounts with us and to provide you with accurate and pertinent advice. We hold all nonpublic personal information you provide to us in the strictest confidence. If we were to change our firm policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first. UMAFS collects personal information about you from the following sources:
- Applications or other forms
- Discussions with unaffiliated third parties
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Tax Returns
- Estate Planning Documents
UMA Financial Services, Inc. uses your personal information in the following manner:
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- We limit employee and agent access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to non-affiliated parties as permitted by law. (For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm to execute securities transactions on your behalf, or so that our firm can discuss your financial situation with your accountant or lawyer.)
- We will provide notice of changes in our information sharing practices. If at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal, information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advanced notice of the proposed change so you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants, and auditors, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal and state regulators also may review firm records as permitted under law.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client, and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.
This e-mail and all information contained or attached] is confidential and privileged communication for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other use of this information is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message and then permanently delete the communication from your computer and/or network systems. Please note: E-mail is not a secure transmission medium and should not be used to communicate confidential information. If you elect to send or receive information via e-mail, UMA Financial Services and its affiliates cannot assure its security and will not be liable if it is intercepted or viewed by another party. All email may be retained as required by law or regulation.
Investors should consult with an investment advisor to determine the appropriateness of any investment vehicle. Investment decisions should always be made based on the investor’s specific financial needs and objectives, goals, time horizon and risk tolerance. The statements and opinions contained herein are those of UMA Financial Services and are based upon the opinions of UMAFS and third party sources. Information obtained from third-party sources is believed to be reliable but not guaranteed. All opinions and views constitute our judgments as of the date of this writing and are subject to change at any time without notice. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. UMA Financial Services, 2020
At certain places on The UMA Financial Services, Inc. Internet site, live 'links' to other Internet addresses can be accessed. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by institutions or organizations independent of The UMA Financial Services, Inc. The UMA Financial Services, Inc. does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and does not guarantee or assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, and timeliness. Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or support by The UMA Financial Services, Inc.